Thursday, April 11, 2019

I’m glad that this week went by so fast


It really did go fast. I was kind of hoping it would to because HOLY COW I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE. It is so awesome. 

If you think about it, General Conference is basically just like reading the scriptures. It’s like the Doctrine and Covenants says: 

"...whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same" (D&C 1:38)

So we were literally listening to the word of God people! That’s so awesome!!! I loved Conference so much, I really felt the Spirit and it gave me a nice kick to the pants Spiritually and I’m feeling a whole lot more excited for the work. 

But yeah, this last week went by super fast because we had to go to Santa Fe and have some paperwork done for Tuesday and Wednesday and then we just had a bunch of great Conference goodness for the weekend. But we were still able to get a bit of work done in between all of the traveling and listening to the good Word of God.

Just to make the email shorter, we are working hard with a few of our investgadores to help them come to church. For some reason, no matter how much we help them have the reasons to go and promise them all the blessings in the world, it’s still hard for them to come to church. But, we are just trying to get some of that good work done and putting a lot of Faith into our Works. 

I’m really loving the area right now and we are having a lot of fun finding a bunch of people and helping others come unto Christ. Thank you all for reading and hope to hear from you all. 

Oh and this week we have transfers, so I’ll be on Tuesday to let you all know if we got moved or not! 

(sorry for not sending pictures mom! the internet isn’t the best!!)

Love you all and God bless
Chau
Elder Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment