Tuesday, March 5, 2019

TRAINING!

Hola!

The computers are really bad here in Parana to this will be short.  Elder Mitchell got transferred and I am staying in Hernandarias and TRAINING again!  It will be great.  All I know about my greenie is that he is Latino.  I don't know where from.  I will find out more tomorrow.  Elder Mitchell is going to be companions with Elder Gonzales, who was one of my companions in Santo Tome.  And get this...Elder Loveridge and Elder Grandon are companions now...both companions I had in Santo Tome.  I also was able to see Elder Robinson at the terminal.  It was awesome!

Not much happened in Hernandarias this last week.  Here are some pictures to tide you over until my regular email next Monday.

Love you all!

Elder Morley Haley



Rice and milk with some sugar.  Good, and cheap!


Elder Gonzales


Goodbye Elder Mitchell!


Hello Elder Robinson!


Hanging out in Parana!


Elder McCown trying the handstand!


Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment